Sunshine Blogger Award

4:19 PM


Thank you kak Lya Amie for nominating me to do this Sunshine Blogger Award!

So here are the rules,

1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog


Kak Lya's Questions:


I love reading personal related post so here are my questions:

1. A simple introduction about yourself and your blog.
Am a complicated person who likes to write weird and silly things on my blog. My blog had been changing its design and URL for so many times throughout the previous years, haha!

2. What's your fear/phobia? Why?
Too bad I have fear to show my writing in public. Because I always think what other people would say. It's been so many years I tried to cope this feeling but just can't :'(

3. What makes you happy? Why?
Having feast together with my lovely friends because we can strengthen the tie and bond and to forget my countless problems, I love them :')

4. What the one thing you would like to change about yourself? Why?
I would like to change this 'pemalu' thingy because I keep stuck in the same place, not being developed at all throughout the years. Terrible me :(

5. What was the last movie/book you went to/read? How was it?
Dead Poets Society (movie). It's great! Since I love poetry kan huhu

6. When was the last time you broke someone's heart? Why?
So hard to recall but I remember that person was crying for me, haihh that's embarassing :/

7. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, clean bathroom or vacuum the house?
Wash dishes because I love playing water! 

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I can't see because I'm still stuck in this uncertainty, not knowing what I'm gonna do after this, bad me :(

9. What is one thing you will never do?
Not eating and not sleeping for a day, it's impossible haha

10. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chocolate Black Forest Cadbury! Emmm nyam nyam :D

11. Name 2 items and 1 person you'll bring along to survive with on a deserted island. Why?
I can't brain the items but the person I should bring is preferably a guy la because usually they know the survival skills. 

I think that's it! Huhu. I'm really sorry because I rarely have friends in the blog world :(

Kalau ada pun, they are kind of don't give a damn pun about this award. But thanks Kak Lya for nominating me! I'm sure have fun doing this after finishing my assignment though! :D

But if anybody come across this post and would like to be the nominee, you just can answer the questions below! I will be honored sooooo much :-*

1. What is your favourite song in english?

2. What kind of hobby do you like to do?

3. Are you fanatic enough in making a review on books/movies?

4. For how long since you embrace this blogging world?

5. As soon as you reached my blog, what comes to your mind? I mean, the design hehe

6. Do you know Van Gogh? Then how you know him?

7. If you were asked to choose mother or child to be saved after doctor said that the condition is 50/50, who would you save?

8. When was the first time you cry for an uncertain reasons? Preferably during teenage years.

9. Where do you first time having a crush?

10. Are you okay with my previous questions? Hahaha.

11. If you can play piano, what song would you play for him/her? 

Hahaha. Totally out of ideas! But that's all I wanna know. It must be great knowing others' story :') 

You Might Also Like

0 ,185 komen

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter

Popular Posts