Persidangan ala Parlimen PMGK15

3:57 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Third day kat Unisel.

The day that I hope I could go there again , next year PMGK

Yeah, that's it. Persidangan ala parlimen. 

I was representing my group,University of Toronto in this persidangan.Ceihh

Tepuk tangan. Applause. 


We got this Kebejatan Sosial dalam kalangan mahasiswa. 

We need to make some proposal in order to overcome this problem.

And our decisions are :
  • Establish a university that has only one gender.
  • Organise more tarbiyyah islamiyah programme such as Usrah.
  • Impose fines to those who made the problems.
  • Establish an organisation especially to the students.


 Sebelah aku ni, University of Pensylvinia. They were superb awesome! Great! I'm dead serious.



Haziq, Ummi and I were representing Toronto University to define this usul to the government which is terdiri daripada facilitators, communities, AJK's.

Abg Nazrin! Hahahah. He got a title as Prime Minister. What a cute PM. Seriously no lies. 

View from the hall. Quite calm but when the persidangan has started............


If we want to clap, just tepuk our table. Hahaha... Enjoy
Well that's the rule

Okay that day taught me a lot. Yes, to be a debator.Hahha. Sounds funny to me but I love that argument,I mean, from this debate or argument, we got a lot of experiences, we got more knowledge about what we're fighting or defending for. 


You Might Also Like

0 ,185 komen

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter

Popular Posts