Off to UniSel ~

12:20 AM

Assalamualaikum everybody. This time, I'm gonna share with you, my journey along to UniSel. Yes, Persatuan Kebangsaan Pelajar Islam Malaysia (PKPIM) had organised an annual programme which is Perkampungan Menara Gading Kebangsaan (PMGK). Well, it is a continuos programme that was held by every states in Malaysia. For example in Johor, we call it PMG Johor under the Kestauan Pelajar Islam Johor (KPIJ). 

Since I am Johorean, well I'd started when I was in the bus from Bandar Baru Uda to Unisel. I sat with Sabihah. She is the sister of one of the facilitators in PMG Johor. You know, I've got no friends at all when I participated in this PMGK15. So, through my experiences, I tried to get along with my friends from Johor. It is a bit awkward but never mind. Well alhamdulillah, I got to know everyone. They're kinda nice.

In the bus, we were accompanied by Abang Aqil. Okay, I was the one who was wearing red. 


Hahahaha, you know what. I think the best time to dream (berangan) is when you are in the bus! LOL yeahh


A few hours later, our bus stopped. I thought we passed by the RNR or toilet etc, on the other hand, we stopped at the highway! Yess, the road which has a lot of carss, lorries, buses and so on.. Sabihah said to me that the tyres had "boooommmm! kebaboooommmm!"

Oh myyyyyy. What will happen to us.? How do we get to UniSel? What are we going to do?

Actually I didn't really care about the answers since I was very sleepy that time so I continued my sleep. 

A few hours later.

I woke up and we still at the same place! 

Ok then I continued my sleep. 

How bad am I. Hhahahaha ZzzzzzzZZzzzzz

I woke up again and we were requested to move into a new bus. Yeahhh, finally they found the solution! 

ThankYou to Abang Aqil and Faiz (If I'm not mistaken) for helping us to bring our bagsssss or should I say luggagesssss, haha.. Seriously, you are our heroooooo! Ceihhh

************************************

It's 6.30 a.m. and we still didn't perform our Subuh prayer. Errm, we had a deal with Persatuan Pelajar Islam Negeri Sembilan (PPINS) to take the same bus with us. They were same with us. Only a rijal who joined this PMGK15. Hahahaha...

Okay finally we arrived at the UniSel. The registration started at 10. Since it had not started yet, we waited for a long time. Poor us because we had not take our breakfast yet. Hmm. Then I sent a WhatsApp to Abg Aqil. 


Hahaha LOL. It's kinda annoying. 

What the most challenging was; we had to walk from our accomodation (Kolej Kediaman) to the Dewan Kuliah (Kompleks Sukan actually) !!! Which is far far far away ~ About 3km. Yahh, sound near but if we had to walk, it becomes like 10 kilometeres!!!! They said it was for your exercise.Yeahh right. 

So, Abg Hanis said to us that all of us (participants) would come to the Kompleks Sukan in the morning and went home (Kolej Kediaman) at night (which is not 10 o'clock but at 1 or 2 a.m. somehow) 

Kompleks sukan is quite hot. We thought that we would sit in the air-conditonered-hall. What a life, hahah.. Be grateful man!


Hahahahaha yessssssss, we have to used to it because student's life in university are quite adventerous and challenging! Hahaha thank you for the spirit. 



If you guys want to know more, PMGK15 is the gathering of MahasisiwaMahasiswi-to-be from all states in Malaysia. We could get more advantages here since there were so many participants with different background. I bet you knew the words from Al Hujurat : 

Wahai umat manusia! Sesungguhnya Kami telah menciptakan kamu dari lelaki dan perempuan dan Kami telah menjadikan kamu berbagai bangsa dan bersuku puak, supaya kamu berkenal-kenalan (dan beramah mesra antara satu dengan yang lain). Sesungguhnya semulia-mulia kamu di sisi Allah ialah orang yang lebih takwanya di antara kamu, (bukan yang lebih keturunan atau bangsanya). Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui, lagi Maha Mendalam PengetahuanNya (akan keadaan dan amalan kamu).

It is just the beginning. The next day will be more super adventerous!! See yahh, 


You Might Also Like

0 ,185 komen

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter

Popular Posts